Sunday, July 8, 2012

Casting, Ads

The production is getting a wind behind it.  I've put an ad on Mandy, and another on NYCasting.  Also sent an email to Ella.  Still haven't heard from Rachel, but we'll see.  I put an ad for Prudence, and it'd suck to have to re-cast this role, but shit.  It'd suck.  Haven't gotten any responses yet, which I'd depended on, but I forgot you have to wait until they approve the ads.  I'll put one on Craigslist too.  I want to get used to that.

I'm also thinking about the production itself. I know it'd be great if some of the leaves fell off of the trees.  We'd have more visibility in that forest.  But that may also be a weakpoint for shooting at Pelham Bay Park.

Another thing I'm thinking about is the feature itself.  I'm blocking about what to do about Jarrod's role. I got in an argument with the lead, and we haven't spoken for some time.  We'd be working on the production over maybe 3 months, hopefully less, but it'd have to be someone that has some staying power.  I could begin scheduling this, while I'm waiting for  the girls, the only thing is if I wait, I may lose what I have now.  It'd sure be good to wait until there was some overcast.  In the meantime, I can begin breaking down some of those scenes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment