Sunday, July 8, 2012

Editing Workflow

I finally found the settings to make the 4:2:2 footage work in my FCP.  I'll be shooting MJPEG, rather than AVCHD.  It'd be nice if there was a stable 1920x1080 setting in the hack I used, but I couldn't find one.  I'll be shooting 1536x864.  That was the largest 4:2:2 MJPEG I could find.  I don't know how that would stand up to theatre resolution though.

I want to put together the rest of the balloon film.  I shot the dream sequence the other day, -that reminds me, I have to revise my ad at Mandy.  I need someone for the role of the fairy.  Don't know how that's going to film, but I want to try it.  I have to make sure it can stand up to scrutiny.  The redscale looks powerful.  I'm shooting it through two layers of unexposed, developed film.  Gives it a thick quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment