Friday, August 17, 2012

Getting close.  Still finishing conforming the shot list/storyboard to the revisions in the script.  I'm feeling okay about things as of now.  I do want to go back to the site for.  Monday is the last rehearsal.  I really want to work on Chase's accent and voice, and I want to see the whole thing with Leanne off-book.  I haven't had much of a chance to judge her performance.  Ella was pretty tired at the last rehearsal.  It being right before her surgery.
For the makeup I chose a wheel not normally used.  In fact I couldn't find it in stock here in NYC.  Having it shipped from Cali.  Hoping it gets here in time.
Meeting with the makeup artist on Sunday to go over the zombie, the hag, the injuries.  I still have to get a hag, or fairy.  It starts out like a fairy.
Waiting for two corsets.  Bought a lot of corsets at the end of the day.  These things have to fit evidently.  I weathered bonnets, with the exception of the one from England.
Still have to finish with the shot list though.
I'm going to shoot this, and take a break.  Well, at least until I have a money source.  I'm looking forward to working, while finishing 'Ye Arkham'.  Getting cabin fever in the office so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment